Friday, December 2, 2011

Old McDonald Felt Puppets



I originally was going to make a couple sets of these to give out to my nieces and nephew, but once I was finished I was not about to let go of them or make another set. These are super cute.

The reason I do not want to make anymore is because of all the smaller details, I have a Black Friday sewing machine so it is really picky and thus being said I was unjamming the machine a majority of the time. However don't let that stop you from making these, Aubri has been able to play with them a couple times before I decided they were going to be for her instead, and she loves them.

Step 1: Gather materials you will need felt and thread easy peasey.
Step 2: go to the following website and it has the free patterns, and instructions on how to sew these cute little puppets.
Thanks for the pattern it is super cute we love the puppets!

If you have any problems just give me a ring and I can help you out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment