Saturday, December 3, 2011

Little Kid Aprons

 Newspaper Pattern :) Thanks Aunt Sheree
 Little Girl Apron
 Double Sided :)
Little Boy Apron, this one is also double sided same fabric though.

These aprons were really easy I complicated things for myself by doing the doubled sided thing but I love mine that is double sided so I had to do it!! Plus I had the extra fabric too.

Step 1: Pick out Fabric you will need a half yard for the whole apron, but to change it up you can get 2 half yard pieces. Note: A fourth yard piece is not big enough unless you want a seam. you will also need thread.

Step 2: come to my house to get a copy of the pattern :) and see the finished piece!!

Step 3: cut out pattern, and begin pinning. When pinning I did the ties and the ruffle in between the bodice and left the top open on the girls to flip, then top stitched the neck piece and neckline. For the boys I pinned the neck piece and the ties in between the bodice, and left a small opening on the bottom to top stitch.

Step 4: Sew and flip! Enjoy

This idea and pattern came from Aunt Sheree Lewis Thank You so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment