Saturday, March 3, 2012

Diaper Bag






I love this bag!! It is called Petunia and it is from izzy & ivy designs, I bought my pattern at Ace but they do have a blog the address is www.izzynivydesigns@blogspot.com.

This bag is fairly simple just very time consuming. I made these 2 over the course of 1 1/2 days, taking into account my beautiful daughter who loves to help me sew, and her feeding times! All in all it was totally worth it.

The camo one is for my cousin who has a sweet little boy that I babysit on occasion, the other one is for me!! My first attempt has been washed a couple of times and is beginning to wear, you can also tell that it was my first attempt in that I skipped steps to make the process faster in the end it hurt the bag :(

Enjoy! If you live close to me your more than welcome to borrow the pattern feel free to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment